This visa is valid for 1 year and it may be extended every year for maximum length of time of 5 (five) years.
Specifically for the title of director or commissioner, it’s maximum length of time is 6 years.
Work Visa Package
Staying visa & work permit package (the price for Jakarta area)
Exit reentry permit cost valid for 11 months per person (if necessary).
Finance for expertise & skill development (DPKK): US$ 1,200 per year (to be deposited at Bank BNI for
the account name of Ministry of Labor)
Process length of time: 15 working days
- The above price is valid only for Jakarta area.
- The above price is not valid for the following 11 countries:
Afghanistan, Guinea, Iraq, Israel, North Korea, Cameroon, Liberia, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, and Somalia.
- The above price has not included conversion/change processing cost if the concerned person is moving to another area in Indonesia.
- The above price has not included visa taking cost in the Republic of Indonesia Embassy overseas.
- For company employing expatriates more than 3 persons, then it is obligatory to provide detailed explanations to the ministry of labor (exposure) concerning the intents & goals of the company in employing those expatriates and concerning what are the benefits of those expatriates for the company.
- For this exposure process there is an extra per person.
The price has included:
Work permit from the Ministry of Labor such as: IMTA, RPTK,TA.01,Report of Existence.
Staying permit from the immigration such as: 1 year Visa, KITAS.
Letters from the Police Department such as: STMD.
Letters from the Ministry of Demography and civil registry such as: SKPPS.
The Requirement for work visa application:
- Curriculum Vitae/ CV (in English)
- Passport with minimum 4 blank pages still available and still valid for minimum 18 months;
- Education certificate in the level of diploma / undergraduate for visa applicant of 6 months and graduate school certificate S1 for working visa applicant of 1 year (in English)
- Employment contract (in English)
- Passport photo with red background and size 2 cm x 3 cm = 8 pieces,3 cm x 4 cm = 8 pieces, 4 cm x 6 cm = 8 pieces;
- Legality of the company sponsor in Indonesia (the details of which may be seen below).
Additional documents for those who bring the family :
- Marriage Certificate (in English) along with the original one (for wife)
- Birth certificate (in English) along with the original one (for kids)
The necessary legalities of the company sponsor:
- Photocopy of the company’s deed of establishment and its amendments (if any)
- Photocopy of deed of legalization by the Department of Law & Human Rights of the Republic of Indonesia.
- Photocopy of Tax Payer Registration Number/ NPWP /TIN
- Photocopy of company domicile certification from head of county.
- Photocopy of business permit certificate/SIUP or Investment approval Letter of BKPM for PMA company.
- Photocopy of company’s registration certificate/TDP.
- Photocopy of KTP (Indonesian Resident Identity Card)/KITAS of the director.
- Photocopy of National ID card /KTP & photo (with red background) of the company’s staff (Indonesian citizen) who will become the assistant of the expatriate.
- 15 pages of blank papers with the company’s letterhead; (for application letters).
- Photocopy of working contract with the exception for the title of director/commissioner.
- Proof of DPKK payment in the amount of USD 1,200 per year or USD 100 per month to the Ministry of Labor, as compensation payment for expatriate employment, both for expatriates employed in the past and presently still working.
- Proof of Permit of Expatriate employment / IMTA of each expatriate, both for expatriates employed in the past and presently still working.
- Last RPTK /The Plan of Expatriate Employment and still valid from the Ministry of Labor.
- IUT / Fixed Business License from BKPM, for the applicants with positions as staffs and not as a Director / Commissioner.
- Document on mandatory reporting of employment, statutory employment No. 7 of 1981 / Dokumen Wajib Lapor Ketenagakerjaan / Undang- Undang No. 7 Tahun 1981
- Recommendation letter of the technical institutions of the government for certain positions such as in mining, pilots, teachers, lecturers etc.. (Except for the position of director / commissioner)
Incomplete requirements will lead to the completion of the work to be late / not timely.
After we have received all the documents completely, then we shall immediately handle the certificates of working permits/RPTK and recommendation letter of TA.01 from the Ministry of labor in order to file for working visa in the immigration office in Jakarta. It takes 15 (fifteen) working days to obtain the visa approval letter / telex visa from the immigration in Jakarta. After the visa has been granted, then the visa approval letter will be immediately delivered / emailed by the immigration in Jakarta to Indonesian Embassy overseas in accordance with what you point and also we will email the said visa approval letter to you. And further you may take the said visa in Indonesian Embassy/KBRI overseas. After obtaining the visa, you must enter Indonesia in 2 (two) months, otherwise, the visa would be no longer valid/obsolete. After you have entered Indonesia, your passport must be submitted to the immigration office in 30 (thirty) days after the arrival to make KITAS card, and if it is delayed to be submitted in excess of 7 (seven) days, then it shall be incurred with overstay penalty by the immigration party in the amount of IDR per-day. For the process of making KITAS Card, you are obligated to come to the immigration office to perform finger print, photo taking and signing KITAS card. In 30 (thirty) working days after KITAS has been signed, then you may receive KITAS.
The things to be noted at the time of coming to the immigration office in order to sign KITAS and photo taking:
1. For male, it is not allowed to wear sandal and shorts.
2. For female, it is not allowed to wear sandal and mini/scanty dress.