For foreign investors who will invest in Indonesia with stakes in the company in Indonesia, we offer our assistance in managing the one-year residence visa / specific KITAS to the investor without having to pay DPKK Funds “Skills and Expertise Development Funds” of USD 1,200 per-year to the Department of Labor. The legal basis is the Investor Law Act No.25 of 2007. Indeed, this law has long existed, but the government facilities to the investors were never implemented in the field or even this rule is considered as if it did not existed. However we have successfully break through the chaos in the implementation that has been ongoing, and currently we have managed to take care of some Permit for the investors without having to pay the compensation funds /DPKK of USD 1,200 to the Department of Labor.
The price :
KITAS (Index 313) + Multiple exit re-entry permit, valid 1 year
KITAS (Index 314) + Multiple exit re-entry permit, valid for 2 years
Process length of time: 10 working days.
The price has not yet included:
– Cost for visa taking in Indonesian embassy overseas;
– Cost for visa handling service agent at the time of visa taking in the Indonesian embassy overseas;
– Cost for picking up/escort at the airport at the time of arrival/departure (if necessary).
The price has included:
Staying permit from the immigration such as: 1 year Visa, KITAS.
Letters from the Police Department such as: STMD.
Letters from the Ministry of Demography and civil registry such as: SKPPS.
- Photocopy of passport with minimum 4 blank pages still available and still valid for minimum 18 months;
- Last education certificate (if any)
- Curriculum vitae/CV
- Passport photo with red background and size 2 cm x 3 cm = 8 pieces,3 cm x 4 cm = 8 pieces, 4 cm x 6 cm = 8 pieces;
- Legality of the company sponsor in Indonesia (the details of which may be seen below).
The necessary legalities of the company sponsor:
- Photocopy of the company’s deed of establishment.
- Photocopy of deed of legalization by the Department of Law & Human Rights of the Republic of Indonesia.
- Photocopy of Tax Payer Registration Number/ NPWP
- Photocopy of domicile certification from kelurahan/head of county.
- Photocopy of business permit certificate/SIUP.
- Photocopy of company’s registration certificate/TDP.
- Photocopy of KTP (Indonesian Resident Identity Card)/KITAS of the director.
- 2 pages of blank papers with the company’s letterhead; (for application letters).