- The page of passport with the data of the owner including the photo and still valid for at least 18 months.
- Already visited Indonesia at least 2 x using single visiting visa (index 211), and not using Visa on Arrival (VOA) and must show the evidence existing in the passport. If previously already having multiple visa, then the evidence must be shown and the process will be easier.
- Must be sponsored by a company in Indonesia.
- At the time of application, the applicant is not the holder of work visa / KITAS and or if the work visa is already expired then the applicant must first return all documents of staying permits such as KITAS & Blue book to the immigration office. If this is not done, then the visa application would be turned down. At the time of returning the KITAS card to the immigration office., it is also obligatory to attach the payment evidence of retribution DPKK of USD 1.200 to Bank BNI and work permit/IMTA from the Ministry of Labor.
- Latest photo
- Legality of the sponsor company in Indonesia (the details of which may be seen below).
The necessary legalities of the company sponsor:
- Photocopy of the company’s deed of establishment.
- Photocopy of deed of legalization by the Department of Law & Human Rights of the Republic of Indonesia.
- Photocopy of Tax Payer Registration Number/ NPWP
- Photocopy of domicile certification from kelurahan/head of county.
- Photocopy of business permit certificate/SIUP.
- Photocopy of company’s registration certificate/TDP.
- Photocopy of KTP (Indonesian Resident Identity Card)/KITAS of the director.
- 2 pages of blank papers with the company’s letterhead; (for application letters).
The sponsor provided by the applicant
The sponsor provided by us
The length of handling process : 5 working days.
If He/She doesn’t has proof of 2x using single entry visa ( index 211 ) previously then will be additional cost.
The price has not yet included:
– Cost for visa taking in Indonesian embassy overseas;
– Cost for visa handling service agent at the time of visa taking in the Indonesian embassy overseas;
– Cost for picking up/escort at the airport at the time of arrival/departure (if necessary).
The above price is not valid for the following 11 countries:
Afghanistan, Guinea, Iraq, Israel, North Korea, Cameroon, Liberia, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, and Somalia.
For the above 11 countries the process to obtain the visa would be longer and the cost would be more expensive, this is because the process to obtain the visa must go through rather long and quite complicated procedures
- If the applicant does not have sponsor company in Indonesia, then PT. International Oceania can help by providing the sponsor company.
- Multiple entry business visa is valid for 12 months. For each visit the allowed maximum stay period is 60 days, which means this visa holder must depart from Indonesia after staying for 60 days and shall obtain another 60 days visa when arriving back in Indonesia. After staying for 60 days, the visa may not be extended at the local immigration office. This type of visa is very suitable for those who often come to Indonesia for business purpose without any intention to work within the maximum stay of 2 months. Since the purpose is for business, therefore this type of visa has to be sponsored by a company in Indonesia and may not be sponsored by an individual personally.
After we have received the documents completely, then we shall begin to file the visa application to the immigration office in Jakarta. It takes 5 (five) working days to obtain the visa approval letter / telex visa from the immigration in Jakarta. After the visa has been granted, then the visa approval letter will be immediately delivered / emailed by the immigration in Jakarta to Indonesian Embassy overseas in accordance with what you point and also we will email the said visa approval letter to you. And further you may take the said visa in Indonesian Embassy/KBRI overseas. After obtaining the visa, you must enter Indonesia in 2 (two) months, otherwise, the visa would be no longer valid/obsolete.